Take a look at Connect's associated partnership programmes of opportunity within our communities
Bringing together Community groups in collaboration & with a common voice
A post pandemic Community focused Business Forum & Membership aimed at
- Commitment to innovation, inclusion & efficiency
- Share ideas, resources and knowledge
- One Collective Community Voice
- Centralise Employment & Training Opportunities
- Encourage & Support home based business owners?
- Mentor smaller business
- Co-ordinate & Facilitate Opportunities for school leavers & job seekers
Choices Legal are a Community focused legal advisory programme.
We provide core advice in the following
areas of English Law;
- Matrimonial & Civil Partnership
- Wills & Succession
For More Information & Contact:
Trailblazers Multi Sport
Inclusive, Accessible, FUN!
Opportunities for all ages, abilities and experience to enjoy recreational sport in a safe & welcoming environment
Based at the Project Connect Community Arena, SO40 2ZU, Trailblazers provide over 30 weekly sessions in a multitude of sports, as well as a Holiday Club for youngsters
For More Information: www.tbmultisport.co.uk
Based in Calmore, serving Communities across Hampshire, Choices is the post Covid-19 pandemic suite of projects from Stags in the Community C.I.C, the multi award winning and independent Not for Profit organisation.
Choices deliver social, welfare and wellbeing programmes of cultural, educational, inclusive and accessible opportunities across boundaries, without favour, discrimination judgement or bias by the building of sustainable bridging foundations.
Working collaboratively with key Community stakeholders, we provide;
- participation through empowerment and engagement,
- activation through encouragement,
- transformational behaviours through learning and commitment.
For More Information: